Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sunday @ work

Working on sunday is common masa di sg. petani. but working on sunday here is rare!..ttp kena jugak sbb kena invigilate exam. tahap kemalasan adalah 99%. ttp ku gagahi juga le p work. mula at 2.15 - 5.15pm. lemau aja rasanye..

last night was a good one!. menolong intan di gathering huby nye. what more do i ask for?. looking at him, spending time with him.. although tak lama.. but it means a lot to me!.

this morning, shopping di TESCO. Adam got his BEN 10 watch. sarah nak kan buku coloring..since dah abis exam fulfill la time dia. as for myra got her a handphone..seronok dia menekan2 & kuar kaler2..

esok, another week to begin..

-adios-

No comments:

5 years

I'm back The last post was on 2015. Now dah 2020. I guess there are so many things in my head and I need somewhere, where I can write ...