Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blueberry Chilled Cheesecake



Creamy Chilled Cheesecake

Biscuit based
125gm digestives biscuits - crushed
60gm butter –melted
30gm brown sugar


1/4 cup caster sugar
2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
1 (8-ounce)/200gm package cream cheese (Philadelphia), softened - room temperature
1 cup heavy cream/250ml, whipped
1/4 cup strawberries, sliced/ blueberry filing


Crushed biscuit, then add in butter and brown sugar. Mix well. Then letak atas bekas kek- lebih baik yg boleh buka kat tepi. Mampatkan biskut based tu sampai rata then masukkan dlm peti ais – bukan frozen. Let it for 1 hr.

Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water, and stir over low heat until dissolved. Combine softened cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar; mixing at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add to the gelatin mixture. Chill until slightly thickened.
Whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold into chilled cream cheese mixture. Pour over the crust and chill until firm. Top with sliced strawberries/ letak je filing blueberry tu.

No comments:

5 years

I'm back The last post was on 2015. Now dah 2020. I guess there are so many things in my head and I need somewhere, where I can write ...